Travel Experience: Cheap Travel to Singapore, only from 200 USD
From the first time school, I always aspire to travel around the world, traveling to anywhere … But in my mind, to go anywhere is expensive. Also we must join group tour, so I know the way to anywhere we want to go.
But now, not anymore ..! With the help of the Internet, and the advice of friends, for the first time I can go to Singapore, with a low cost, just walking around in Singapore, not following tour. This is how I do cheap travel to Singapore..
First of all, what I do, I open the Internet to find cheap plane. To go to Singapore, there are some cheaper alternatives plane, namely Valuair and Air Asia. Please open the website of both airlines, and if there is a promotion of the flight, then the price can be very cheap, from USD 50 return ticket until 100 USD .
Second, for the cost of staying at the hotel, Singapore is already very high, then the alternative could be looking for lodging in the form of apartments, or hotel chains 81 & Fragrance Hotel in Singapore.
For apartments, can find in the area:
1. Kimsia Court
2. People Park Centre (newer than the People Park Complex)
3. Orchard / Lucky Plaza
Food in Singapore is also not very expensive, provided we can find a cheap place to eat. There are 2 places to eat cheap alternative, namely in the hawker center or at the food court.
1. Hawker Center: The cheapest place to eat, is a public eating places, usually do not have air conditioning, and there are everywhere, just ask, “Where is the nearest hawker center? “
Hawker Center is famous:
– Basement B1 Changi Airport Terminal 1
– Maxwell Food Centre (near China Town)
– Lau Pa Sat (near Raffles)
The range of prices in the hawker center between 1.5 to 5 Singapore dollars.
2. Food Court, usually in the Mall or under the Apartment / Hotel, price is more expensive because the place is more comfortable (air conditioned), such as the Food Republic at VivoCity. For the price of food at the Food Court is more expensive, approximately between 4 to 10 Singapore dollars.
Transport in Singapore.
For transportation, use Bus & MRT (Mass Rapid Transport or the subway) in Singapore, because it can reach anywhere. First of all MRT card purchase will cost you S $ 15 (year 2009), where prices are $ 5 card, with the contents of 10 dollar credit. For the card itself, can be used to transport the bus or MRT, even to eat at McD, in accordance with the contents of the card.
If going to Sentosa Island, there are several kinds of alternatives, can ride the MRT, bus, or Cable Car. Depending on your own choice.
For more details, please go to the website Travel Singapore , on this website there is various information about anything in Singapore.